"The Magic of Bellydance"
REGISTRATION & PAYMENTS
* All students must be fully registered (paid in full) prior to attending and participating in class.
* Registration is non refundable. There are no refunds under any circumstances, this includes class registration,
workshop registration, private lessons and show tickets.
* There are absolutely NO EXTENSIONS on classes beyond the end of the session under any
circumstances. Any classes unused after the end of the session will be forfeited.
* MISSED CLASSES can be made up by dropping in another classs during the same session, as long as that
class is not full.
* Classes purchased for any one session are NOT transferable to another session past their due date.
* Classes purchased cannot be transfered to other credits including private lessons, workshops or shows.
* In extreme circumstances registration may be transferred to another person with previous consultation and
approval from management (to be applied to the SAME session to which they were purchased).
* Any special promotion or discount offered cannot be combined with any other promotions or
* All prices are plus HST.
* Students who have no or little bellydance experience must take BUTTERFLY - FOUNDATION.
* Students new to Dragonfly who have previous bellydance experience may take any class up to their level as
well as the mixed level classes (with previous consultation regarding proper level placement).
* Students can move up to the next level once they have mastered ALL the technique and skills required.
* All students must fill out a registration form and liability waiver prior to taking their first class.
* Specialty classes and workshops series have a separate registration and cannot be taken as make ups for
* HIPSCARVES with beads, coins or sequins are not allowed in the studio, however fabric hipscarves and hip
wraps are welcomed (this is for safety and cleanliness of our studio spaces).
* All students must be respectful of their classmates, instructor, studio space and studio staff.