Registration for MARCH - APRIL session is OPEN
FEBRUARY 26 - APRIL 15
7 weeks of classes!
(prices plus hst)
For Class Schedule Click HERE
Please specify the class(es) you are registering for (day / time / instructor / level), in the "NOTE TO SELLER" field,
so we can add you to the right list(s).
1 class per week - (7 classes) $125
1 class per week + Flex 3 (10 classes) $175
2 classes / week - (14 classes) $235
3 classes / week - (21 classes) $325
Unlimited FULL session* (7 weeks) $360
Flex 4 - (4 classes in 7 weeks) $74 (early bird N/A)
Drop in - $22
PROPS Performance Class (separate registration)
10 weeks March 24 - May 26
* Students who have no or little bellydance experience before must take Beginner -Level 1 classes.
* Students new to Dragonfly who have previous bellydance experience may take any class up to their level as
well as the mixed level classes (with previous consultation regarding proper level placement).
* Students can move up to the next level once they have mastered all the technique and skills required for the
* January - February, 7 week session runs from Jan 7 to Feb 25, 2018
* March - April , 7 week session runs from February 26 to April 15
* Classes purchased for any one session are NOT transferable to another session past their due date. They are also not transferable to other credits including boutique purchases, private lessons or show bookings.
* Any special promotion or discount that the studio offers cannot be combined wit any other promotions or discounts.
* All prices are plus HST
* All students and free trials must fill out a registration form and liability waiver prior to taking their first class.
* Specialty classes and workshops series have a separate registration and cannot be taken as make ups for other classes.
* Early Bird promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
* Early Bird promotion applies only to the session it was originally purchased for.
* Early Bird does not apply to registrations of less than a full session 1 class a week.
* IMPORTANT: Registration is non refundable (there are no refunds under any circumstances, this includes class registration, workshop registration, private lessons and show tickets). Registration may be transferred to another person with previous consultation and approval from management (to be applied to the SAME session to which they were purchased). There are ABSOLUTELY NO EXTENSIONS on classes beyond the end of the session under any circumstances, however, missed classes can be made up by dropping in another classs during the same session, as long as that class is not full.
Pay at the studio when you come